Got TIPS or BREAKING NEWS? Please call 1-284-442-8000 direct/can also WhatsApp same number or Email ALL news to:newsvino@outlook.com;                               ads call 1-284-440-6666

80% chance of showers today- DDM

September 12th, 2021 | Tags: DDM showers Weather Report trough cloudy
Moisture and instability associated with a trough across the region is expected to trigger shower activity across the Virgin Islands today, September 12, 2021, the Department of Disaster Management (DDM) has stated. Photo: VINO/File
ROAD TOWN, Tortola, VI- Moisture and instability associated with a trough across the region are expected to trigger shower activity across the Virgin Islands today, September 12, 2021, the Department of Disaster Management (DDM) has stated.

It said weather today will be mostly cloudy with a 80 percent or a very high chance of showers, with a 20 percent or slight chance of thunderstorms during the morning.

Weather tonight: Partly cloudy with a 50 percent or a moderate chance of showers.
Winds: East at 15 to 30 km/h or 9 to 18 mph, with gust up to 46 km/h or 29 mph.
Seas: 1.2 to 1.8 metres or 4 to 6 feet.
Sunset today: 6:23 pm.

4 Responses to “80% chance of showers today- DDM”



Create a comment


Create a comment

Disclaimer: Virgin Islands News Online (VINO) welcomes your thoughts, feedback, views, bloggs and opinions. However, by posting a blogg you are agreeing to post comments or bloggs that are relevant to the topic, and that are not defamatory, liable, obscene, racist, abusive, sexist, anti-Semitic, threatening, hateful or an invasion of privacy. Violators may be excluded permanently from making contributions. Please view our declaimer above this article. We thank you in advance for complying with VINO's policy.

Weather


Follow Us On

Disclaimer: All comments posted on Virgin Islands News Online (VINO) are the sole views and opinions of the commentators and or bloggers and do not in anyway represent the views and opinions of the Board of Directors, Management and Staff of Virgin Islands News Online and its parent company.