Got TIPS or BREAKING NEWS? Please call 1-284-442-8000 or Email ALL news to:newsvino@outlook.com; ads call 1-284-440-6666

Premier meets with Community Leaders

March 9th, 2019 | Tags: Andrew A. Fahie Community Leaders Carrot Bay
Premier Andrew A. Fahie (R1) meeting with pastors of the different churches in the VI. Photo: Facebook
Meeting with representatives of various nationalities residing in the VI. Photo: Facebook
According to Premier Andrew A. Fahie (R1), following the meeting with the various representatives of the numerous nationalities residing in the VI“…we all agreed to concentrate on the things that we have in common so that we can build the VI through unity!” Photo: Facebook
Premier Andrew A. Fahie (R1) in a social media posted reported that, “after a long day, tonight I dropped in by one of my many favourite churches—New Life Baptist Church…Powerful word from God tonight by Pastor Marvin Sapp…I also got to listen to one of my favorite gospel artist.” Photo: Facebook
The Premier had on the previous day, Thursday March 7, 2019, “brought tears to my eyes with the warm greetings I received from my Creme of the Crop Seniors in Carrot Bay.” Photo: Facebook
ROAD TOWN, Tortola, VI – Recently elected and sworn, Premier of the Virgin Islands (VI), Honourable Andrew A. Fahie (R1), has in recent days been meeting with various community leaders in the Territory—sticking to his commitment of repeated consultations with residents.

In addition to attending numerous church services across the Territory, Premier Fahie on Friday March 8, 2019 met with pastors from a number of churches across the VI.

According to Premier Fahie, “today I had the privilege of meeting with all the pastors of the different churches in the BVI that were able to attend. We all agreed that we must put and keep God as King of the BVI…We must stay prayed up! This was the first of many meetings to come.”

Residing Nationalities

Premier Fahie also met with the representatives of the various nationalities residing in the Territory.

He subsequently reported on the “pleasure of hosting a meeting of the different Presidents and members of each nationality residing in the BVI that were able to attend.”

According to the Premier, “this was the first of many meetings to come.”

He said too, “…we all agreed to concentrate on the things that we have in common so that we can build the VI through unity!”

At end of the evening, Premier Fahie in a social media posted reported that, “after a long day, tonight I dropped in by one of my many favourite churches—New Life Baptist Church…Powerful word from God tonight by Pastor Marvin Sapp…I also got to listen to one of my favorite gospel artist.”

Premier Fahie had on the previous day, Thursday March 7, 2019, was “brought tears to my eyes with the warm greetings I received from my Creme of the Crop Seniors in Carrot Bay.”

He reported that it was the “first time we saw each other since the 25th February General Elections.”

According to Premier Fahie, “during my 20-year journey in politics as the 1st District Representative they have stuck by my side.".

He said it was “largely because of their support, prayers and gudiance, God has allowed me to be the Premier of the VI.”

15 Responses to “Premier meets with Community Leaders”

• guy hill (09/03/2019, 11:32) Like (25) Dislike (0) Reply
    Always continue to do your very best. Be Brave.
  • Politico Nuevo (09/03/2019, 11:59) Like (14) Dislike (0) Reply
    Roger this effort. It is the people’s HOA and business and the people must be engaged and involved. Some are saying that the Premier has only been on the job a few days so we should go easy on the feedback. Every VI resident wants to see the territory succeed and progress. I’m just advocating for the Premier to get a full grasp of the current situation and from that develop a prioritization execution plan. IMO in these early days, it seems like a scatter shot, ready-fire-aim approach is bring employed. As others have been clamoring for, a master plan(s) is needed.
  • hi (09/03/2019, 12:51) Like (22) Dislike (20) Reply
    Im muslim, like many others who reside and voted. When will you visit our mosks or invite us as part of the discussions?
  • Yep (09/03/2019, 13:29) Like (24) Dislike (2) Reply
    When will you visit the internet providers to get them to put the services in order
  • voter (09/03/2019, 23:26) Like (5) Dislike (2) Reply
    Faith boy YOU jamming
  • Krazy (10/03/2019, 06:49) Like (14) Dislike (1) Reply
    He is one man, be patient he is still making his rounds
  • Impressive . Wow (10/03/2019, 08:24) Like (50) Dislike (8) Reply
    This VIP team is very impressive . Wow..From NHI and Status review .To inclusion and access . Keep it up and NDP and all other Ps are done .I am an NDP supporter .These are the things we were hoping for them to do . They were Very disappointing . Blinded by greed and selfishness .They over. Done .We are rolling with VIP. .Keep it up VIP. U are on the right and righteous path .
    • the rock (12/03/2019, 13:39) Like (0) Dislike (0) Reply
      The when premier Fahie does something you don't like you jump back to the ndp, lol, we don't want you!
  • Ideal (10/03/2019, 22:46) Like (2) Dislike (4) Reply
    Its time VIP realize they won and stop campaigning and get to the real tasks because they are difficult and important.

Create a comment

Create a comment

Disclaimer: Virgin Islands News Online (VINO) welcomes your thoughts, feedback, views, bloggs and opinions. However, by posting a blogg you are agreeing to post comments or bloggs that are relevant to the topic, and that are not defamatory, liable, obscene, racist, abusive, sexist, anti-Semitic, threatening, hateful or an invasion of privacy. Violators may be excluded permanently from making contributions. Please view our declaimer above this article. We thank you in advance for complying with VINO's policy.

Weather

Disclaimer: All comments posted on Virgin Islands News Online (VINO) are the sole views and opinions of the commentators and or bloggers and do not in anyway represent the views and opinions of the Board of Directors, Management and Staff of Virgin Islands News Online and its parent company.